Thursday, October 13, 2022

Peace To You Card Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's to be a rainy day here in PA today so that means I will be getting somethings done at my stamp table! Yesterday I pulled out a new Christmas stamp set called Peace To You. It's a beautiful religious set that I have had for weeks and just now inked it up!
I sat and played with it and used Starry Sky ink and paired it with some new Snowflake Specialty Vellum. It's so pretty!






First I stamped my images using my Stamparatus so I could ink my stamp several times to get a good image. Once they dried I diecut them using the Stitched Nested Dies that are retired. They were the right shape! Next I stamped my sentiment from the new Hope & Peace stamp set. Another beauty! I diecut it out using the Seasonal Layers Dies. I added 2 Starry Sky Solid Faceted Gems to my sentiment label. Just enough to give my card some sparkle. Next I cut my Snowflake Specialty Vellum down to size and adhered it to a piece of Basic White cardstock. Surprising that the adhesive did not show thru! I attached that layer to my Starry Sky cardbase. Lastly, I added my stamped image and the sentiment panel and added my White Glittered bow with Glue Dots to finish it. I was floored by the Snowflake Specialty Vellum. It's so pretty!

Card Details:

Stamps: Peace To You, Hope & Peace
Ink: Starry Sky
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Snowflake Specialty Vellum
Accessories: Stamparatus, Stitched Nested Dies (retired),Seasonal Layers Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Solid Faceted Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set will go into my "Christmas Cards For Sale" basket!
I don't think they will be around long!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy








3 comments:

Carol L said...

Gorgeous is the word I'd use to describe this card set! The image is beautiful in blue, but that snowflake vellum looks absolutely amazing! Truly beautiful card set here!!

D'Ann said...

Wow!! Absolutely beautiful card set. I had been on the fence for this set up until now. TFS!

Vicki said...

Stunning!