Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Witch Hat Slider Boxes

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

I hope your week is going well so far!
I picked at a puzzle all day yesterday until I just could not keep my eyes open any longer.
I have about half of a 1000 piece done. I hope to finish it today!
We had a cold front come thru yesterday that left our weather feeling more like late November. It's windy and the temps dropped down into the 30's overnight. We are only to get to 50 today! Burrr! Coldest temps so far this season. 

Today I have another cute Halloween treat to share with you using the Bewitching Bundle from the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. It's a cute set with a coordinating punch.




Marisa from over at Kitchen Table Stamper showed us how to make these on a FB Live a few months ago. I made these before I got sick so it's been awhile. Each box has 5 Dove Milk Chocolates in.

Project Details:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute (retired), Bewitching
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Black & White Design DSP
Accessories: Witch Builder Hat Punch, Frightful Tags Dies (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Blending Brushes, Iridescent Black Dots (retired), White Twine, Hand Held Hole Punch (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made 6 of these, 2 in each color.
I will make these again for Christmas since they make a cute little stocking stuffer!
And who doesn't like the Dove Milk Chocolates?! 

**************************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute for Halloween! Love them!

Carol L said...

These are so cute and what a fun way to gift some good yummy chocolates for Halloween treats! Love those zig-zag designed papers and fun colors too!

Vicki said...

Perfect!