Monday, October 10, 2022

Colorful Leaves HB Set

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Today I have a chore list a mile long and no energy to do it! LOL
I picked at so much stuff around the house all weekend long and still have alot to do.
It's been put to the way side for the last 4-6 weeks due to not feeling well. I may have to have more than 1 cup of coffee to get me going this morning. We stayed up a bit longer last evening to watch the Ravens play in primetime. Halftime was it for me. My eyes kept getting heavier & heavier so I took my butt to bed only to wake up this morning to a win! YAY!

This is the last set of cards that I made for my card lady's recent order.
I saw this color combo somewhere of these pretty leaves and had to give it a try.
They are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight.
They made for a pretty set of Fall birthday cards!






I made a frame around my pretty leaves using Daffodil Delight cardstock and the Stitched Rectangle Framelits. The sentiment is from the Happiness Abounds stamp set. The colorful leaves are from the Hello Harvest set. I added some retired Calypso Coral Baker's Twine to create a double bow on each card. And I finished it up with a few Rhinestones scattered on all the cards. Audrey loved them and so did I! I can't take credit for this being that I seen this color combo elsewhere but I really loved the outcome of them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Harvest, Happiness Abounds (sentiment)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty set of cards with those colorful leaves and great frames to surround them! I had a burst of energy this morning and actually got some serious cleaning done for a change - something I've been putting off for way too long! I even got 15 minutes of porch sitting in until I got chilly! Happy Monday!

D'Ann said...

What a cheery set of autumn cards! Love the color combination of the leaves and the frame sets it off. Beautiful!