Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Say BOO

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

I hope your all doing well.
I am still under the weather with this sinus infection.
It seems like I take a step forward and then 3 steps back.
My cough is terrible and always worse at night making it hard to sleep. 
I hope one day soon to kick this!

I haven't done much stamping recently but I did make my way to my stamp table one day last week and made a Halloween card. 




The DSP I used for this is a Hostess Item from the July-December Mini Catalog called Celebrate Everything. I wasn't too keen on it at first probably because I have so much paper in my stash but this particular print won me over since we don't really have any cute Halloween paper this year. It comes black & white and so I pulled out my Stampin Blends and started coloring the jack o lanterns. I kept this simple.

Card Details:

Stamps: Scary Cute
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Stampin Blends-Pumpkin Pie & Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (Hostess)
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a great idea to color those jack o lanterns on the papers, and what a cute Halloween card this made! I just love that fun little sentiment too :) So sorry that sinus infection is hanging around so long, I hope you can kick it to the curb soon so you can enjoy the beautiful autumn weather on the way! Wishing you a better week ahead! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute! We did something similar last night in stamp club! Love those jacks! Hope you're feeling better soon. My allergies have been acting up too!

D'Ann said...

Adorable! So glad to see you back and hope you are doing better asap! :) Take care.