Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Apples For Fall

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Well, unfortunately I am not improving.
Sunday night my cough came back with a vengeance and has been with me since.
I slept maybe 4 hours in my recliner Sunday night and last night I was in my recliner coughing every 25 seconds with no sleep. Every time the doctor gives me a new medicine I am hopeful that it will calm my cough and 2 days into it I realize it's not working. They say I don't have Pneumonia because my chest xrays look good. 
I have given up hope. It's been 30 days since this cough started and i'm beyond exhausted.
I'm still taking the Mucenex, Benzonatate & the Prednisone and nothing is any better.
Nighttime is the absolute worst!!!! 
The Prednisone is a steroid and has made my face swell up and caused it to be red. 
Shawn will more than likely be calling the doctor and getting another appointment because I know he is growing very weary of this, too. 

So, to take my mind off all this coughing stuff I do have a card to share with you that was part of my Apples for Fall cards. I love these apples and thought they were perfect for a Fall card.




Card Details:

Stamps: Apple Harvest, For All Things (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Real Red, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Gingham Cottage DSP
Accessories: Apple Blossoms Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Real Red Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

They say if you eat an apple a day that it keeps the doctor away.
Not sure I am agreeing with this. I either eat an unsweetened applesauce or an apple a day and i've been to the doctors twice this month and I see a 3rd trip coming, too!
I keep telling Shawn to put me out to pasture...

********************************************
My thoughts today....

I have none....I just want this cough to calm down and go away.

~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Wendy, I am just heartbroken for you having to deal with this annoying cough! I can't imagine what's causing it if your lungs are clear, but I feel your frustration and I really do hope and pray they can figure this out soon before you lose your mind! My prayers are still being spoken daily for your recovery. Your card is just beautiful and I don't know how you managed to make it under the circumstances, but I love those tilted panels with the apples and especially the big red bow! Gorgeous for sure!
Please take good care and know I'm here if there's anything I can possibly do to help you - just ask. Big hugs