Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Celebrate Sunflowers & A Puzzle

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Yesterday I finished up a puzzle I was working on since Sunday afternoon!
I picked this one up at Home Goods and thought it'd be fun to do when Kelsey comes over for a weekend. Well, I got a bit impatient and decided to tackle it while I was still not feeling good. This was the first I have ever seen a Halloween one so of course I had to get it!


I do have a card to share with you too today!
This one uses the Celebrating Sunflowers stamp set with coordinating Sunflower Dies! One of my favorites!



I needed some personal Thank You cards to send out and so I reached for this set because it is a favorite and perfect for this time of year.

Card Details:

Stamps: Celebrating Sunflowers, Nature's Harvest
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Dream A Daydream DSP (Hostess Item)
Accessories: Sunflower Dies, Hives 3D EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Bumble Bee Trinket (retired), Blackberry Bliss Twine (retired),Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was inspired by the colors in my DSP and made the center of my sunflower using Blackberry Bliss! That was different for me and I do like the finished product!
So did the recipients!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a nice day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I just LOVE these sunflower cards with that big sunflower die! The colors look amazing too! That is one cool jigsaw puzzle and I've never seen one for Halloween either! Good job on everything! I hope you're feeling better by now too :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that puzzle, I don't think I have ever seen a Halloween puzzle either!