Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Frosted Gingerbread

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well!
It sure is a hot one with no end in sight, unfortunately!
Today's Christmas in July card is one that I made for fun with the Frosted Gingerbread Suite.
I love the prints in the retired Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP. 
Traditional red & greens!




Card Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread, Wonderful Year (inside, retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic White, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Red Rhinestones, Real Red Sheer Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this one!
I used scraps that were in my pack of DSP and dug thru some stamp sets for the perfect inside saying! Wonderful Year was a great set!


*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

It's another great Christmas card with those pretty papers! I love both the outside and inside sentiments too with the little stamped candies inside! All sweetness and cheer! BTW, how's your doggie doing? Hopefully the vet gave her something to stop the itching!

D'Ann said...

What a cute Christmas card! I love the layers and especially the peppermint candies! This classic *to me* layout could be used for other cards which is what I really like about it. TFS! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet!!