Monday, July 18, 2022

Snowflake Wishes

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Today I have another card to share for my Christmas in July series using the Frosted Gingerbread bundle from last year. This is such a cute set that I wish had carried over but sadly did not. I have almost a full 6x6 package of the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP left to use up. Surely it won't be this year but I will keep picking at it.





Card Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread 9retired), Wrapped in Christmas (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP (retired)
Accessories: Winter Snow EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Gingerbread Dies, Old Olive Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Again that pretty snowflake on the front was diecut using the Gingerbread Dies from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP. It really makes creating quick & easy!

Update:
Miss Bailee will be going to the Vet this afternoon to get her itchies checked out!
The Benadryl is helping to take the edge off but not taking it away. I pray the Vet can help her so we can get back to sleeping all night. She is tired and I am drained...

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers truly are amazing and I love the snowflake with that cute little green bow! I love how you're decorating the inside of your cards too - very pretty! Keeping finners crossed for your sweet doggie - I sure hope the vet can help her! I wonder if she got bitten or stung by something that caused the itch? Poor thing, hope she's feeling better soon! Take care and stay cool - it's really sweltering out there already!

LeAnne said...

Sweet as candy! Love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is beautiful! I love this suite of products from last year and wish it had been a carry over too!