Sunday, December 3, 2023

Christmas Classics Truffle Box

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

A rainy, dreary, cold morning here in PA but we need the rain!
I am headed to my stamp table today. I am still working on Audrey's card order. Yesterday I left my hands rest but today I really need to get moving on them. Last evening Shawn & I watched a movie on the Hallmark Channel that we missed last week called A Biltmore Christmas. It was really good! The Biltmore is an actual place in Asheville, North Carolina and they say it is gorgeous to see during the Christmas season. 

Today I am sharing a fun & easy treat box that holds 4 Lindor Truffles.
I used a variety of things on this box...






Project Details:

Stamps: Stars At Night (sentiment), Christmas Classics
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Joy of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies (retired), Christmas Classics Dies, Vanilla/Gold Satin Ribbon, Gold Metallic Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here is the link to Marisa's video tutorial to make this box. 

I bought a big bag of these truffles at Sam's Club and using 4 in this nice sized box was a great way to use them up. I am not sure where the box directions came from. Once I get to my stamp table I will look and update you here incase your interested in making some. Very pleased with these!! 

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those little boxes are really cute and so festive for Christmas! I love the sparkly ribbon and big sentiment panel and yes please to the white chocolate truffle, they're so yummy!

Vicki said...

Really love these!!!