Sunday, December 10, 2023

Santa Totes

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Since we are in for a rainy day today I am going to make this a quick post then most likely have a lazy day. I've been really busy the last couple of weeks and I do believe that it has caught up to me. 

Yesterday was a really good day! 
Stamp Day went well and since we got 5 cards made super fast, I surprised the girls with one more card to make. We had some really good snacks which the girls brought this time then they were on their way home. I got Audrey's goodies delivered to her and Shawn & I had a chance to visit with her a bit. She seems to be doing pretty good and is very excited for her granddaughter's wedding in 3 weeks.

I have another Christmas treat to share that I whipped up a few days ago using some Santa Hat Hershey Kisses. 


 

I keep a plastic shoe box in my arsenal that I store cello bags & acetate boxes in. As I was looking thru the box I found these cardstock sleeves in a long cello bag that said Morningstar Stamps on it. I pulled them out and found that they were already scored. All I had to do was give them a good burnish and add a bag of candy inside. Then I dug out this Merry Bold & Bright DSP that is current. I had the Santa Hat Kisses so that is where my idea came to mind to make these into Santa Totes. The Santa Hat on the front of my tote is diecut from the Sending Cheer Dies and the sentiment came from the Merry & Bright stamp set. I love how these turned out!

Project Details:

Stamps: Merry & Bright
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Merry Bold & Bright DSP
Accessories: Sending Cheer Dies, Nested Essential Dies, Real Red Ribbon (retired), Cello Bags (non SU), Hand Held Hole Punch (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Well, that does it for me today!
I'll be back tomorrow with the 1st card from Stamp Day so please come on back!

*************************
My thoughts today...


Needing lots of coffee today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

Isn't it great when we find those great products stored out of sight for so long? These are fun little treat boxes with the Santa hats and little trees! Cute!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! They work perfectly with that bold colored paper and those little hats are adorable..inside and out! And I LOVE the Grinch meme....that would be ME!

Vicki said...

Super cute.. I may need to CASE these!! 🎅🎅🎅🎅

D'Ann said...

Super cute treats! I may need to use this idea for work. :) TFS!