Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Color Challenge 452

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's Color Challenge day over at SCS and I felt I needed to play along because I love these colors for the holidays! :)

So here we go....

Today's colors are:
Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate & Pool Party!


I also used a layout from Sketch Challenge 459 because it works well with this particular stamp set. I snagged it off of Ebay a few months ago because I love these images!




This was an easy card to put together for a change! I'm pretty happy with it!


Color Challenge 452 Card:

Stamps: Country Pleasures, Perfect Endings
Ink: Versamark, Winter White Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Neenah White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Winter's Frost DSP
Accessories: Snow Burst EF, Pool Party Ribbon, Heat Gun, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono Multi Glue

Hope you like it as much as I do!

Well, short day of stamping for me. Ryan has a doctor appointment in Lancaster with the cancer doctor late this afternoon. We already got the test results back online and everything is still looking good! That's the best news ever! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Wendy. Beautiful stamp! Love the white embossing on the dark Island Indigo! Fabulous sketch to show off the pretty DP. Loll xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This card is totally stunning. What an amazing color combo! You rocked this, my friend.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful, I love the image embossed in white.