Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sketch Challenge 462

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today i'm sharing a card made for this week's Sketch Challenge over at SCS.
It's not like I really need anymore Christmas cards but they are my favorite to make!

Here we go...





I wanted to make a Gingerbread Thank You card for my Mom who did a bit of sewing work to my new Gingerbread curtains that I recently purchased. Everyone knows how much I love my Gingerbreads...heck my kitchen is filled with Gingerbread all year round and I was thrilled to find curtains with them on!
After Ryan's doctor appointment yesterday, which by the way went very well, we went to my parents for supper. Mom surprised me with my curtains being finished and ready for me to take home. I'm getting excited now thinking about getting decorated for Christmas! Christmas is at my house this year with my kids, grandpuppies, parents, 2 brothers & their wives. I know it's going to be stressful & alot of work but i'm looking forward to it! Anyways, i'm sure Mom is going to love my card!! She displays my cards all over her house and she made mention last night that she has a shelf in her kitchen that she is going to decorate with Gingerbreads! I'm sure this card will be on that shelf!! :)


Sketch Challenge 462 Card:

Stamps: Scentsational Season
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock: Neenah White, Whisper White, Baroque Burgundy, American Crafts DSP
Accessories: Holiday Collection Framelits, Swiss Dots EF, Gold Beads, Ribbon, Hot Glue, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono

Well, that is all for me today!
I'm off to get some other things done around the house before Kelsey & the hubby get home from work. I may need a nap by then! LOL
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Wendy, I love your little gingerbread men.

Nan said...

Love this card! I need to remember this layout for my next workshop!