Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sketch Challenge 463

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Today is one of my favorite challenges from over at SCS and since I am still in need of a few Thanksgiving cards, I used today's sketch to get one more made!
So here we go!!



I pulled out my Spice Cake DSP and went from there on making my card. Surprisingly, it went rather fast & easy! I was sure this sketch would stump me but not at all!


Sketch Challenge #463 Card:

Stamps: Grateful Greetings
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF., Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval & Lg Oval Punches, Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Liquid Mono

That's all for today!
Lots more crafting going on at my stamp table today!
I'm excited to soon start sharing my Holiday Craft Show items. Even though the craft show has been cancelled this year, i'm confident that I will sell off most of my items. Somethings I may end up using myself for gifts....so it's all good!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: