Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hershey Nugget Packs

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Busy day here at the Aungst Pad!
This morning the doggies get groomed. It's been 12 weeks since they had a bath because Gigi had a bad ear infection and the Vet did not want her getting water in the ear until it cleared up. We finally got the OK to get her cleaned up! I also got them new Christmas scarves at the craft show 2 weeks ago. I will share a picture tomorrow! 

While the doggies are at doggy day spa, I will be addressing my Christmas cards since I finally had a chance to get postage stamps! Yippppeee!

Today I wanted to share something new for me this year. I found these on a You Tube video. There are 7 Hershey Nuggets in each of these packs and they were a decent seller at my shows but I still had a few leftover that I will use for little gifts for friends & the mail lady. I really like these!







The paper I used on these Nugget Packs are from a paper pad I picked up last year at Hobby Lobby. I love all the prints in this pad! The twine is also from Hobby Lobby but the sentiments on them are from Stampin Up!  I will share more of these later next week since I made a few different ones in different patterns and colors! Stay tuned!

Nugget Packs:

Stamps: Oh What Fun, Tags 4 You
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Real Red
Cardstock: Cucumber Crush, Real Red, Whisper White, The Paper Studio- Christmas Basics Paper Pad
Accessories: Twine from Hobby Lobby, Bracket Label Punch, Lg Wide Oval Punch, Pretzel Bags from Walmart, 2 Sided Tape

That's all I have for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

No comments: