Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Card w/ Combined Challenges

Hello Again!

Yippeee, I made my way downstairs to stamp a quick card this afternoon! It was either that or a nap! LOL Today is rather gray and dreary here as rain is coming for tomorrow. Hey, i'll take rain anyday over snow!

So, I did get a card made for yesterday's SCS Color Challenge 561 but I also combined it with today's SCS Sketch Challenge 571. Nothing like killing 2 birds with one stone...so to speak!

Here is the colors & the sketch...

Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana & Bermuda Bay
with a dessert option of anything goes!



My card uses the Holiday Frame from Simon Says Stamp. I treated myself to this last year after all my shows were over and I only used it once!!!! How terrible!!





It is a fun flat card for Christmas and these colors give it such a warm tropical feel...


Color Challenge 561 and Sketch Challenge 571 Card:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate & Neenah White
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Holiday Frame, Falling Snow EF, Rhinestone, 2 Way Glue Pen


That is all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

No comments: