Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cocoa & Coffee K-Cup Holders

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's been a beautiful weekend here in south central PA! The last 3 days have been in the mid to upper 60's with lots of bright sunshine! Quite a difference for what we usually expect in December! I'll take the warmer weather any day over snow & cold!!

Today I am sharing another project I found on You Tube. There are many varieties and styles of making these. Type in K-Cup Holders and go from there to choose which you'd like to make. I found a single K-Cup holder tutorial and loved it so that's what I went with.





I do not have a Keurig Coffee Machine but Kelsey does where she lives. I guess I am still old school and have not got bitten by the Keurig machine craze. However there are many that do have the machines that use the K-Cup coffee's, tea's and cocoa's so I thought this was a brilliant idea to make for my shows. I made 16 of these and only sold 1. Just goes to show that you never know what's going to sell or not. I guess what I have left will go to Kelsey now! 

These were a fun little box to make and very easy too! I kept my decorating simple.

I used a variety of different stamps, sentiments and embellishments for these so if you have any questions please let me know. I don't know who the original creator was but i'm sure if you go to You Tube and type in Single K-Cup Holder that the list of tutorials will pop up.

Yesterday was Craft Show pick up at the show I have been doing for 14 years! I was thinking I did not do well there but I was in for a shock when I got there. Not too much was left!!! Surprisingly, the packs of cards were not a big seller this year. I think more & more people are getting away from sending Holiday cards which is quite sad. I remember my mom always sending cards and that tradition has been passed to me because I have been sending cards for the 25 years that i've been married with my own family. Christmas cards are a way of letting loved ones near & far know that you are wishing them a wonderful holiday and your thinking of them! There are relatives I have not seen in years but at Christmastime it lets them know I am thinking of them and wishing them a wonderful holiday season! 

Did you send out holiday cards yet?
I'm still working on mine and hope to have them in the mail by tomorrow!

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific Sunday!
I'll see you all tomorrow for Merry Monday!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
~Wendy

No comments: