Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pretty Poinsettia's

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I have decided today to play along with the SCS Color Challenge, the first in weeks but I will come back later to share that with you. Instead today I am still sharing things from the craft shows.

During the summer months I drink the Crystal Light Lemonade that comes in the tall skinny containers. I hang on to them because there is so much you can do with them. One day I had cut out alot of the Spellbinders Poinsettia flowers and fancied them all up! I ended up covering a few of those plastic containers and adding a poinsettia to them! I really liked them for a quick gift for a co worker, mail carrier or teacher. I filled mine with Hershey's Minatures but you could easily fill them with anything! You could even slip a gift card in it!





Behind my flower I added some gold cord for interest and a big gold bead in the center of my flower. Maybe the flowers were too pretty for these containers but I loved them!

Crystal Light Containers:

Stamps: A Chock Full of Christmas (retired) on tag
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Lg Wide Oval Punch, Spellbinders Poinsettia Dies, Gold Cord, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid


That's all for now!
I will be back hopefully with a card for today's SCS Color Challenge! Today's colors are so pretty!


ETA:
I did not make it to my stamp table today to make a card for the SCS Color Challenge. I just decided to take it easy today and lounge with my 2 favorite doggies! Maybe tomorrow!!!


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Your title says it all, they are very pretty poinsettias, Wendy! I think the gold beads & cord really adds a touch of elegance.