Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Nugget Packs 2015

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I apologize for not getting a card made yesterday for the SCS Color Challenge. I spent the early part of the afternoon finishing up my Christmas cards & getting my Secret Santa gift ready to get mailed out today. Then I lounged with Gigi & Bailee till hubby got in from work. I'd really like to try today to do the challenge! Speaking of Gigi & Bailee, here is a picture of them that I promised after getting their baths & haircuts Saturday.

Gigi

Bailee


I picked up their scarves at a vendor stand at the John Wright Craft Show a few weeks ago. The scarves have a bit a sparkle in them and look so cute. The girls were so tired & sleepy when they got home from doggie day spa but atleast now they are ready for Santa!

So, before I head off and get my day started, I wanted to share the rest of the Nugget Packs I made this year. I don't know if i'd make these again. They did sell just not as well as I would have liked.







These are 7 Hershey Nuggets wrapped in a piece of DSP measuring 1 X 3 and adhered around the nugget. There is a piece of cardstock inside the cello bag and I used the Wilton Pretzel Bags from Michael's or Walmart. I tied a piece of ribbon or cord around the pack and added my tag to coordinate with my nuggets. I really enjoyed making them and loved each one I made! They make a great stocking stuffer, too!


Hershey's Nugget Packs:

Stamps: Tags 4 You, Oh What Fun!
Ink: Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Winter's Frost DSP, Wisteria Wonder, Frigid Fun Paper Pad by The Little Darlings Paper Company, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Moments Paper Pad
Accessories: Label Bracket Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Silver Cord, White Twine, Cherry Cobbler Thick Twine, Rhinestones


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

No comments: