Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Snowflake Baker's Box

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

No challenges for me the rest of the week! Been relaxing and taking it easy. I actually broke out my box of puzzles yesterday and put 1 together. I find them really relaxing!

We are 3 days away from Christmas and I have a few more things to share.




I broke out my Baker's Box Thinlit to make these. I cut my box out with Night of Navy cardstock and stamped snowflakes on them with the Endless Wishes stamp set. I wrapper a strip of dsp from the Season of Cheer DSP around the box. The sentiment is made from the stamp set as the snowflakes. I added a Metallic Silver clothespin from the main catalog to the top to keep my box together. A Silver Cord bow was added to the clothespin with a small glue dot. I did not make these for the shows but I have sold them. These boxes hold alot of stuff. I put Silver Hershey Kisses and a few Dark Chocolate Lindor Truffles in mine. I'm so pleased with these!


Snowflake Baker's Boxes:

Stamps: Endless Wishes
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Silver Foil Paper, Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories: Baker's Box Thinlits, Circle Punches, Silver Metallic Clothespin, Silver Cord, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid

Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy 

No comments: