Friday, December 11, 2015

Snowman Soup 2015

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is upon us!
This is the last weekend for my craft show for this year! Saturday evening I have pick up of what's left. 
Anyways, today I am sharing my Snowman Soup that I usually make every year! I have not had any luck with these this year at least at my John Wright show. I was SO pleased with them this year but not a one sold.



The Snowman Soup sentiment is a digi image from Whimsie Doodles that I purchased a few years ago and I use it every year! 

My paper is from the Merry Moments 6X6 DSP Paper Pad and I colored my image with the colors that are in the paper. I added a piece of the Real Red Pom Pom Trim with a small clothespin!
Inside my clear cello bag I have a pack of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa, a pack of mini marshmallows, a candy cane & some Hershey Kisses to sweeten the deal! 

This would be great on a very cold snowy day!


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

No comments: