Friday, June 16, 2017

Case'd Myself

Hello & Happy Friday!

I made a card a few months back using the SaleABration set called Avant Garden. This became one of my favorite flower sets this year so I decided to case myself and make another card but using the new In Colors, Berry Burst & Powder Pink.




These colors look fabulous together!
Berry Burst reminds me of Marvelous Magenta from along time ago and Powder Pink reminds me of Blushing Bride.
I used the Delicate Details set for the lace across the bottom. That set is from this year's SaleABration  catalog, too. I added some small clear rhinestones on the lace under the Blushing Bride Baker's Twine. 

Thinking of You Card:

Stamps: Avant Garden, Delicate Details, Handwriiten Hello's (retired)
Ink: Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Powder Pink. Whisper White
Accessories: Blushing Bride Baker's Twine, Clear Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Can't wait to play some more with the new In Colors!

****************************************************

My thoughts today....



That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh I REALLY Love it done in these colors!! Beautiful cards. Have a great weekend!

Carol L said...

I love the new IN colors on this pretty card! I have yet to order some of the new goodies, but in due time I'm sure I will :) The stamp set is really pretty and I love how you put this card together! Have a happy weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So very flowery and beautiful! Great mix of colors and diagonal design!