Monday, June 26, 2017

Thinking Of You....

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
The weather here in PA was simply delightful! 
I wish it could stay this way all year long!

Yesterday I delivered a card order then took a ride on the Rail Trail on the bikes and ended the day with alittle R&R at home. The girls loved being out in the yard all evening. It actually played them out and they slept all night thru!

Today it's back to the normal routine of Shawn going back to work, 
Laundry & lasanga is on my list of "To Do's" then the plan is also to grab the bikes when he gets in from work and get another ride in while our weather is still nice. 
Trying to take advantage of it while it's nice because the muggy's will be back later this week, unfortunately!

 I have a quick card to share that I made for a card order.
I'm not sure what the reason for this card was but I was pretty happy with the outcome!




This card uses alot of old stuff from my stash and that's ok since I am loving the colors and that adorable kitty stamp! My customer loved it!

Kitty Thinking of You Card:

Stamps: Meow Meow, Sincere Saluations (both sets are retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chcolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, DCWV (old pad)
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Turquoise Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue,,,

I also wanted to let you know that my customer loved the Loyal & True card from yesterday!
She was so thrilled with it and said she could not wait to see her grandson to give it to him!
She is such a sweet lady!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Helps to kick start my day!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You should be very pleased with this card. It may be simple, but you used the perfect combo of colors, patterns, and stamps! They will love it!

Carol L said...

You and I are on the same wavelength, because I used tempting turquoise cardstock and ribbon on a card I made today too! LOL That big spool of ribbon from years ago will never run out! LOL You got your money's worth then, eh? Cute card with this kitty. I like the 2 different dsp's you used! Wishing you a great week ahead!

Janice M said...

The weather has been absolutely beautiful! Wish it would be year round too and now you have me hungry for Lasagna! This card is adorable, love the color combo. Glad she liked them all.