Thursday, June 15, 2017

Everythings Coming Up Peaches Today....

Hello & Happy Thursday!

As hot & humid as it's been I have been spending alot of time in my craft room this week.
After I take a break from stamping I find that once I get back to it that I have a hard time getting started. Once I get back at it then i'm usually on a roll. That is how things have gone this week!
Yesterday I spent most of the day stamping. 
I have a pack of cards to share today that I made for a gift.






I snagged another pack of the Fruit Stand DSP off the Retiring List before it was gone forever. I love the summery prints in this paper and quite frankly, I was not sure I could live without! LOL
I decided to make a set up for a nice gift of all occasion cards and I will either make a box or package them up in a cello bag and make it fancy to give away. 

All Occasion Card Set:

Stamps: Fresh Fruit, Warmest Regards 
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Fruit Stand DSP
Accessories: Brick Wall EF, Lots of Labels Framelits, Peachaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************************
My thoughts today....



That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers really are summery and light and I love your design! The ribbon is such a pretty accent for them too, and I love the die-cut shape! Good job on all, and I hope you're enjoying this fabulous, beautiful day! Hugs!

Janice M said...

What a yummy set of cards! Never seen this paper before either, man I must really be out of the loop! LOL I made a peach card too this week need to get it blogged soon. Tis the season I guess! Can't wait for fresh peaches and homemade peach cobbler.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yummmmm! This set makes my mouth water! Great thought of the day, also, Wendy. Hope you have a Peachy weekend!