Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Coffee Cafe

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Another absolutely gorgeous day here! I hated to go to the basement to stamp today but I went anyways! Our weather has been a 10+ the last several days and tomorrow will be the last of it before the heat & humidity makes another appearance. 

My card today is one I have had rattling around in my head since I ordered the Coffee Cafe Bundle that is in the new Stampin Up! catalog. It is a wonderful set that coordinates with Framelits and some beautiful DSP!





This particular cup is so much like the Perfect Blend coffee cup that Stampin Up! had out a few years ago and the nice thing about this set is that there is a matching framelit to cut it out! Oh, and there is a pack of paper that has such pretty colors/prints in it! I love everything about this bundle!!

Coffee Cafe Card:

Stamps: Coffee Cafe
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sky
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Thick Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP
Accessories: Coffee Cup Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Corrugated Elements, Pear Pizzazz Shimmery Ribbon, Gold Nailhead Stickers, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Love my coffee!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh I Love this new set/stuff! Man I really need to see the new catty I guess? Really like the colors on this one too. You need to enter it in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/06/2017-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/

LeAnne said...

I love this set too!!! I need to play with it, I haven't used it in a few days, LOL! Cute little "poster" at the end of your post, too!

Anonymous said...

I just love this Coffee Café stamp set and framelits. Can't wait to order all the products from my demonstrator. I am a coffee drinker and have many friends that enjoy getting together for coffee. Thanks for sharing you cute card.
Maureen

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thank you, you sweet enabler! This is awesome. I have been looking at cups for such a long time, and perhaps this will be the set. Thanks for the share.

Carol L said...

What a fantastic card! I too like the coffee cup and especially the corrugated panel you have on the label! Everything looks perfectly coordinated color wise, and I love the cute little bow too!