Thursday, June 29, 2017

Covered Notepad

Hello & Happy Thursday!

My project today is a Covered Notepad. 
I haven't made one of these in quite awhile so I felt it was time.





The paper is from Whole Lot of Lovely DSP from the new Stampin Up! catalog.
This sheet has some pretty flowers on it so I did not want to cover too much of it up.

Covered Notepad:

Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach (inside)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Whisper White, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, White Pearl, Glue Dot, Mini Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My RSVP Pen also has a 3/4 X 3 1/4 piece of dsp in the barrel of it.
These Covered Notepads with matching pen make a nice gift!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today.....

Amen to that!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm in love with the colors of this dsp and how you paired it with the peach and pool party! I love the delicate die cut medallion with that pretty border! I agree, this will make a beautiful gift for some lucky recipient!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You create some of the loveliest gifty items I have seen. I really admire your talent for doing it.

LeAnne said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I keep forgetting that beautiful set of Flourish thinlets! It looks so nice with that pretty paper and yummy ribbon!

Janice M said...

Now this really pops!! This paper is on my must have list for sure. So pretty!