Friday, July 27, 2018

Bubbles Over Starburst

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today is a busy day as I return back to see the dermatologist for my Psoriasis.
I've had some good results with the treatment he prescribed and I can honestly say that I have not gotten anymore spots/plaques! Yippeee!
If you suffer from psoriasis, you know how horrible the itch & burning can be.
I'm learning to deal with it but the biggest issue for me is stress. Stress triggers many psoriasis flares and I have to learn how to get that under control. I am and always have been a worry wart so that will be a tough one!

So anyways, I have a card to share today using the Starburst Technique again!
Yes, I told you I would be creating many cards with it! I just love the look of it and it will help rid me of DSP that is in my stash! I have a huge box full plus 2 paper holders and some 12 X 12 magazine holders full. Addict much....most definitely!

This card uses the retired Bubbles & Fizz DSP that was in our SaleABration catty this year.
I paired it with the Bubbles Over stamp set which is in our Annual Catalog on page 57.
It's a neat set and one I enjoy using!



One piece of advice I would give when making this style of card would be to make sure your patterned paper is cut in the right direction of your starburst! If you notice my bottle caps piece of DSP was placed on upside down. I am always trying to be a perfectionist and somehow that piece of paper got past me! LOL 

Card Details:

Stamps: Bubbles Over
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP (retired SAB 18)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Lemon Lime Twist Striped Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Mono Adhesive


I LOVE making these Starburst cards!
So fun!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

Bright and cheery card! Yes, it's a great way to use up scraps of DSP and also 6x6 paper packs.

Carol L said...

ohh, I really do like these papers and that perfect sentiment you paired it with! Now you've inspired me to dig through my scraps and make a few of these cards! Thanks for the influence :) Have yourself a great Friday!!

Janice M said...

What a fun card! Love the bright and cheery paper. I need to try a sunburst layout! Good way to use up scraps.