Friday, July 13, 2018

Inspired Events

Hello & Happy Friday!

So glad the weekend is here!
Tonight I am having a stamp get together with friends to make a few cards!
I have been working on getting card kits ready and I am pretty pleased with what I designed!
I can't wait to share them with you!

So before my day gets away from me I want to share 2 cards I made for the card rack.
 My customer orders Confirmation cards quite a bit and when I seen the stamp set called Inspired Events in the catalog....I ordered it!




Every time she would order this type of card I would cringe because I wasn't quite sure what to do. This set is a welcomed stamp set and will get a ton of use!! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Events
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Small White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


On the Flirty Flamingo card....can you believe I fussy cut those flowers out??
Yea, me neither!!!
I am not a fussy cutting kind of person, usually!
I guess that day I was in the mood!! LOL
Hope you liked the cards today!

*************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, I missed that set! That is a hard one to accomplish without the proper stamps. Good for you. They are both so well done, and I think when your customer sees these, she will snatch them up to have on hand.

Carol L said...

I don't think I've ever seen any stamp that said confirmation, so you got hold of a good set to make cards for your customer and she's going to be quite pleased with them. You can do every imaginable color with this simple design too! And as for the fussy cutting, good job! I find it relaxes me so I do it often and enjoy it. Stay cool and stamp on my friend :)