Monday, July 16, 2018

Double Easel Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Today I want to share a card that I made with my stamp friends Friday night.
I watched a tutorial by Patty Bennett on how to create this card.
It is a Double Easel Card.




If your interested in making this here is Patty's tutorial. 

After watching her video I took DSP and cardstock to match and made the card.
The one I am showing today was my sample card. 
(I still have my card to share another day)
Each of the girls made cards that are completely different from my sample.
I wish I would have taken pictures of the girls cards!
They were awesome!


Card Details:

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday, Tropical Chic
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP
Accessories: Tropical Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I thought this card was so cool and it matched the bags I made them!
I will be making more of this style card!
So much fun!

***********************************************
My thoughts today.....


I heard we are to get in the 90's today!
Yea, not my favorite kind of weather so I will be staying put inside.
It's my day of housework anyways.....BLAH!
Hope your day is more exciting!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How very cool! I must try this when I get home from work. Thanks for the inspiration, Wendy!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a neat card! Such a tropical flair!

Carol L said...

Thx for sharing the tutorial - I don't believe I've ever made a card with that fold, but it's cool! Speaking of cool, all those green ferns put me in the mind of Hawaii with tropical breezes and sweet scents of flowers! Beautifully crafted card! Thanks for the cool-down moment....although I haven't stuck my head out the door even once today LOL

JD/ Jill said...

Neat card! I really like that fold. I'm always looking for new folds.