Monday, September 10, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week #32

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 
I know it's been a week since I last updated the blog. Life has been crazy beyond crazy and I haven't been in much of a stamping mood. Hopefully all that has passed and I can get back to some creative stuff this week.

So, since it's Monday, Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper has given us another awesome sketch this week! Hop on over to her blog and see what the other Merry Markers have created this week!

Here is the sketch and my sample...




Merry Monday Week #32 Card:

Stamps: Stitched Stockings
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Neenah White, Silver Glitter Paper, Letters to Santa DSP
Accessories: Oval Nestibilities, Stocking Punch, SU Snow Burst EF (retired), Silver Cord, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Very simple & easy! Hope you can find some time to play along this week!

Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


6 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a pretty card, Wendy! I love that glimmer paper for banners and trimming the stocking! Hope you have a great week.

Terry said...

Beautiful card! I love the silver glimmer paper with the blue. It's so sparkly and bright!

Hugs,

Terry (FD)

Anonymous said...

Wendy, a great card with the stocking punch. I love the glittery look.

Gene Bernice said...

Fabulous cards!! I like your innovative ideas and efforts in creating the cards.


 Sample Letters 

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this Christmas Wendy! I'm sad they retired this punch as I think it's fabulous.

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Wendy, the little stocking is so sweet and I love all that silver glitter areas.