Monday, September 24, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week # 34

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend!
It was quite busy for me but I did have a chance to attend a friends Stampin Up party Saturday! Can't wait now for some new goodies to come!

So, it's Monday and that means it's time for another great sketch from Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper. She gives us such awesome sketches to help us get those Christmas cards made so there is no stressing once the holidays arrive. I just love this idea and i'm excited that I have a basket full of cards all ready to be addressed and sent out! 

Here is this week's sketch and my samples.....




I made this card really quick as I was crunched for time. It was probably one of the fastest cards I ever made! LOL I love all the sparkle on this and how easy it was!


Merry Monday Week #34 Card:

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Neenah White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, MS Jumbo Snowflake Punch, MS Bow Punch, SU Snow Burst EF, Multi Mono Liquid Glue, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape

Hope you can stop by Lesley's blog, Always Playing With Paper and check out what the other Merry Markers created this week! Also hope you can find some time to play along!

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! ANYTHING with glimmer paper on it is gorgeous in my book! Beautiful colors!

Bonnie said...

Wow, Wendy! What a beautiful snowflake against the navy background! I love the punched out circle and that little punched bow is adorable!

Lesley said...

Stunning snowflake and fabulous use of the glimmer paper Wendy! Such a great card, love it and must CASE it!

Terry said...

Love the sparkly snowflake and embossed card front!

Hugs,

Terry

Anonymous said...

Wendy, this is a stunning CAS card. I love the glimmer snowflake and embossed background.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Wendy, the colours and texture are fantastic and I love the glittery snowflake.

Tiz Barnes said...

Simple and beautiful. So sorry that embossing folder is retired, I still love it.

http://heresmycard-tiz.blogspot.ca

Karen Aicken said...

I love snowflakes for holiday cards, and I really REALLY like how you cut away the circle to feature your pretty snowflake. A real WOW card!
Cheers, Karen

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Wendy, very beautiful card. Thanks for your kind comment on my card too. Lovely how did the ribbon too. Hugs, Bev

Narelle Farrugia said...

Your quick card is gorgeous Wendy! Love the glittery snowflake as your focal point!