Monday, September 10, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #51

Hello again!

I found some time over the weekend to get a card made for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge but forget to get it uploaded on my blog and it's getting down to the last few hours of the challenge so nothing like waiting till the last minute!

Here is the sketch and my card....




I broke down and bought myself a pack of the new Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP from Stampin Up since I haven't purchased any Halloween paper in ages. I really like the look & patterns in it! I used this adorable/scary little dracula from Stampendous. I purchased him at Hobby Lobby when I still lived in Joplin, MO. I'm so glad I got this stamp....it's adorable!
The glittery pumpkin I found last week at Christmas Tree Shoppe and was so excited that it had a "W" on it for WeeBeeStampin or Wendy! I thought it'd make a great prop for my Fall/Halloween projects!


Freshly Made Sketches Week #51 Card:

Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Accessories: MS Spider Web Border Punch, 2 Sided Tape

8 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Wendy!!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Wendy! I love this little image with its cute saying. This paper is among my favorite of all Halloween paper, and it works perfectly on this card. Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Wendy! I broke down and bought that DSP too!!! Your little Dracula is so cute! Great colouring! Love that spider web border! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Wendy! That stamp is a keeper and the spider web border is fantastic! Love your sparkly pumpkin too. Great find!

Tui Nathan said...

Aww .... this is way too cute ... love that image and love those patternred papers!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Carol L said...

So cute Wendy! I'm just loving that fun sentiment, as well as the big "W" pumpkin! What a great find :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

That patterned paper really grabbed my attention, too, Wendy! It's neat.

I've thought of you often since you lost Fluffy. I hope each passing day finds you more at peace with her loss. I know it's hard. It's been almost 2 years since I lost my orange tabby love, and at times it is still difficult. Hugs!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Wendy, your card is adorable and I love the little vampire as well as your border punch.