Monday, September 17, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week #33

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend!
The weather here in south central PA has been absolutely gorgeous and i've been trying to suck it up as much as I can because I know rain is on the horizon later this week. Hopefully with the dreary weather I can find some time to craft!

So, since it's Monday once again....Lesley from over at Playing With Paper has given us another awesome sketch for the Merry Monday Challenge! Hope you will stop on over to the blog and see what the other Merry Makers have created this week....pure gorgeousness! :)

Here is the sketch and my sample....



When I seen Lesley's sketch I knew right away what I wanted to do and I love the outcome!


Merry Monday Challenge Week #33 Card:

Stamps: Christmas Punch
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Neenah White, Festival of Prints DSP, Glitter Paper
Accessories: SU Snow Burst EF, Scallop Oval Punch, Lg & Sm Oval Punches, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Inside I will put a pocket and use as a gift card or money holder since they are in big demand once the holidays come!


Well, that is all for today!
Hope you can find some time to play along with us this week! My basket of Christmas cards is almost full and that makes me happy!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


16 comments:

Carol Lucas said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love how you made the whole card a gift.

jimlynn said...

Wendy, this is SO PRETTY! Love the way it looks just like a little Christmas package. Love the Island Indigo too!
Lynn

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!

Terry said...

Fabulous idea to make the entire front of the card a gift! The colors are beautiful.

Terry (FD)

LeAnne said...

I know I told you already, but I have to tell you again, that this is FABULOUS!

Carol L said...

VERY creative card Wendy! I love the "bows" on top of your gift, and it's just so pretty done up in those great colors too! NJ!

Bonnie said...

Oh, Wendy! I love, love, love those ovals! Wow! And the paper and embossing! I'm drooling!

Marie Bingaman said...

Sweet card! I love how it looks like a gift with a fabby bow! :)

Barb Archut said...

Cute card, and I like the way you made the bow!

Lesley said...

Such a clever interpretation of the sketch Wendy! Lovin' the glimmer on the present!

Unknown said...

very cute, the package topping is just gorgeous, and I love the use of glimmer paper. Thanks so much too for stopping by I appreciate it.

Karen Aicken said...

This is so creative - what a fun take on the Merry Monday sketch.
Cheers, Karen

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulus card Wendy, I love the bow and all that wonderful texture and sparkle.

Bine said...

Eine wundervolle Idee mit ovalen Stanzen eine Schleife zu werkeln!
LG Sabine

Denise Willerton said...

okay ~ I love this card!!! may I CASE this card ~ fabulous idea for the bow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I love the monochromatic look in this blue. The faux bow with the oval punches is a perfect topper.