Friday, November 18, 2016

Pumpkin Boxes

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's going to be a beautiful day here in south central PA!

I raked leaves in the backyard yesterday while the weather was nice but this weekend we are going to get a taste of winter so hopefully we can get the majority of them out to the curb so the leaf truck can stuck them up! 

I got all my card orders completed and craft show stuff has been delivered. I will be moving on to baking my goodies for Thanksgiving next week! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving this year!

Today I am sharing these cute Curvy Keepsake Boxes that I made up for Thanksgiving.




Pumpkin Boxes:

Stamps: Hardwood Background Stamp, Sentiment by Verve Stamps
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Gold Gems, Linen Thread, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These boxes are filled with Twix Bite Size Candy Bars.

**********************************************************

 My thoughts today.....


None here.....

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, I love these...they are pretty on their own, but with those gold leaves and that wonderful sentiment (I might have to look for that one myself) you've taken them up another notch! Just beautiful!

Carol L said...

I just love all the cute treat containers you make! I'm always inspired when I visit your blog! The sparkly leaves look so elegant on this little box, and the sentiment is perfect for Thanksgiving! Love these!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!!! Love them!!!!