Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving Treats

Hello & Happy Thursday!

We are 1 week away from Thanksgiving here in the USA! 
I don't know about you but I am SO ready for Turkey and all the fixings and Pumpkin Pie! Mmmmmm!

So, I had a call last week from my dear sweet customer who requested some Thanksgiving treats to give her family & friends and i'm always happy to do what I can!

Today my project is a box that I made and put a cello bag inside filled with Hershey Kisses.
Take a look...



My sentiment is an old Stampin Up stamp. The dsp is from last year called Into the Woods.
I went with this dsp and Cajun Craze cardstock since my Hershey Kisses matched the colors. The box is very simple. It is from Angie Juda and here is the link to a video if your interested in making one however you will need the Envelope Punch Board. 

Happy Thanksgiving Treat Box:

Stamps: SU
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Into the Woods DSP
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Circle Punches, Sm Cello Bags, Very Vanilla Thick Twine, Gold Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I like this as a sweet treat for each place setting at the dinner table.
What do you think?

***************************************************

My thoughts today......


I have to tell you that Kelsey got me a Keurig for Mother's Day.
I really did not want one because of the cost and I was quite happy with my old coffee pot.
Since getting the Keurig we have been buying all kinds of the K-Cups for it and trying things that we would never try! I got some tomato soup for it which I love! It makes all kinds of different coffee's, tea's, hot cocoa's and now soups! And to top it off....I drink probably 3 cups of coffee a day which I never did before! I love coffee time!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, this is cute! And I am betting those kisses are yummy, too! One of my favorite fall colors....great choice of dsp! Have a wonderful day...I just took my walk and it is beautiful outside!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, I sooooo want to come and play in your craft room again!!!!