Thursday, November 10, 2016

HB Gatefold Card

Hello & Happy Thursday!

The sun is shining and it's going to be a great day!

I got all my crafts ready to go and that makes me SO stinkin happy!

I'm not sure what is on my agenda today...maybe doing some MUCH needed house cleaning or working on lots of laundry but nonetheless I will be busy! I was even thinking of addressing my Christmas cards and getting them ready for after Thanksgiving! Guess we will see what wins out!

Today I have a quick card to share that was a special card for my customer's daughter.
When she requests special cards I always try to make something different whether it be a different fold type or a more involved card. I made this one a Gatefold card.
Take a look....





Again I dug deep into my stash for the cardstock & paper on this one but most of all I loved being able to use this Sahara Sand lace ribbon that was in my stash. It's beautiful and ties a nice bow.


HB Gatefold Card:

Stamps: Memorable Moments
Ink: Really Rust
Cardstock: Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DSP (2007)
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Sahara Sand Lace Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey was so happy with this card and loved the colors I used on it.
 She said it was the perfect birthday card! I couldn't agree more!!

***********************************

My thoughts today.....


Enjoy a beautiful Fall day where ever you are!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Wendy! I always love seeing the pretty DSPs you use....especially the older ones! I am not sure I have any of this left, but I remember it being really lovely! And I can never quite figure out how to use this ribbon, but it looks great here! Have fun doing your chores....I need to do some of that too!