Friday, November 4, 2016

Wonderous Wreath HB

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a birthday card to share using the Wonderous Wreath set.
I have seen some pretty cool cards made with this set from Chrismas, Spring, Fall and even one for Halloween! My card today is all about the pretty Fall colored leaves.




I have been trying to make my cards much simpler these days. I don't like complication or having alot of layers anymore. This card is about as simple as one can get but I love how it turned out!

HB Wreath Card:

Stamps: Wonderous Wreath, Cottage Greetings
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Rhinestone, Tombow Liquid Multipurpose Glue

What do you think?

**********************************************

My thoughts today....


That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is such a pretty card with those great autumn colors! I always think I want to do simple cards and eliminate layers, but when I make one, I look at it and think it needs "more!" LOL Great CAS design! HAve a great weekend!

LeAnne said...

Great fall colors, and there isn't a thing wrong with simple stamping....clean and crisp! Have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! Another gorgeous fall birthday card. I have this set and go for it quite often. You used perfect fall colors, Wendy, and CAS is okay in my book.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, I love that wreath!!