Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veterans Day!

Hello & Happy Friday!

Also a Happy Veterans Day to all who have served or still serving!
We thank you for your service!



I'm up way too early this morning especially being up till midnight watching football!
Our Baltimore Ravens played a great game last night and won!
That makes for 2 wins in a row! Yipppee Skipppee!



Housework is on my agenda again today so before the day gets away from me I have a Christmas card to share using a stamp set from Avery Elle.



This stamp set has some nice sentiments in it but I stuck to using the Merry Christmas for this card, 

Merry Christmas Card:

Stamps: Avery Elle
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Sequins, Gold Cord, Glue Dots


A very simple and easy card to whip up and mail friendly too!

********************************************

My thoughts today....


I'm sure this is going to be me later today!


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Friday everyone!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Where did you get that picture of my husband taking a snooze? LOL
Great CAS design - I really like the simple elegance of this uncluttered card. It has all it needs with that simple gold cording at the top - very pretty card! Enjoy your Friday!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sorry I didn't get by here yesterday. It is a bit of a crazy weekend. I only own one Avery Elle set but I do love it. This is a very useful design, Wendy. Very pretty, CAS card.

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!