Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A very busy day here as I have a huge card order to work on!
I have a pork roast in the crock pot to make pulled pork sandwiches for supper and the coffee pot is brewing up a ton of coffee for me! Now I just need to get motivated! Haha!

So before I head down to get busy I wanted to share this quick & simple birthday card I made for a special November birthday!



This card you may notice uses retired products but sometimes you just need to use that stuff!

Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Really Rust 
Cardstock: River Rock, Really Rust, Apple Cider DSP
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, River Rock Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Hope you like!

********************************************************

My thoughts today....


Always be grateful!!


That is all for me today!
The weather is to be beautiful here (sunny & 70's) but i'll be in the basement working away!
Hope you get to enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!!
~Wendy

No comments: