Thursday, April 5, 2018

Lots of Lavender

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all having a great week!

I have a card to share today that I made for a dear sweet friend who's birthday is next week.
I used one of this years SaleABration stamp sets for this called Lots of Lavender.





I stamped my image with Memento Black and colored my image with Copic Markers.
My Wisteria Wonder layer of cardstock was run thru the Big Shot with the Garden Trellis EF....which I love! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Lots of Lavender SAB '18, Special Celebrations
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, Banner Punch, Garden Trellis EF, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow! That stamp colors perfectly, and you have showcased it beautifully! Your friend will love it.

Janice M said...

That is the perfect embossing folder (and I like that one too) and color to go with your image! It's beautiful and your friend is sure to LOVE it! Makes me think of Lilacs too which I LOVE! They smell so good. My Mom always cuts me a bouquet from her bush! Hope winter doesn't ruin them this year

Carol L said...

This one is just gorgeous Wendy! I love the image and the colors and what a striking card they make together! Great advice from Snoopy today too :) Hugs

D'Ann said...

Your card is beautiful and the coloring is fantastic! I just bought a few Copics recently so let's see how my cards come out. I love your thought of the day! I can completely relate to that one. Have a great day!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Such a pretty card! I'm sure it put a smile on your friend's face.