Thursday, April 26, 2018

Watercolor Words

Hello & Happy Thursday!

After a day of rain we are in for some sunshine today!
It is a welcomed sight, too!

Today I have a card to share that I made for a friend's birthday that I realized I was late for!
I'm usually on top of birthdays but this year I never wrote anyone's birthdays on my calendar.
Sad I know!

Here is the card I made with the retiring Watercolor Words.





Card Details:

Stamps: Watercolor Words
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's such a fun stamp set and the colors just pop on this one!
I think my friend will like it!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

Bright and pretty! Perfect for today! Enjoy the sunshine.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Razzleberry really pops with the other 2 colors. Great design!

Carol L said...

Whether on time or late, this is such a fun and festive card, your friend is sure to love and enjoy it! I love those wonky flowers with that big, bold sentiment and the colors are dazzling! Nice job!

Janice M said...

This is such a cheerful card! Love the color combo lot.