Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Ordained Priest

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A rainy day is on tap here which makes for a great crafting day!

I worked on a card yesterday for my customer who requested a card for a priest that will be ordained in June. That was a bit of a toughie for me and I did some searching for inspiration!! I found a card using the Springtime Foils DSP from SaleABration and decided to give it a go. Since I do not have the Stampin Blends, I used my Copic Markers and colored in the leaves on this particular sheet of paper. Then I layered it onto a piece of Gold Foil and built my card from there.



Thankfully, I had the Hold on to Hope Bundle to use on this card too!
At first I wasn't sure I would get enough use out of this set but i'm pleased that my customer requests could be fulfilled with using it! 

Card Project:

Stamps: Hold on to Hope
Ink: Versamark, Gold EP
Cardstock: Pool Party, Gold Foil, Springtime Foils DSP (SAB '18)
Accessories: Crosses of Hope Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Gold Metallic Enamel Dot, Copic Markers, Heat Gun, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This cross framelit is absolutely beautiful and I hope my customer will like this!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful! Perfect for the occasion, you did a great job!

Carol L said...

I just love how you do research to come up with just the perfect card for any occasion! This is perfection for a young priest, and I love the golden cross with those gorgeous blue leaves and wonderful sentiment! Beautiful - your customer and her recipient are both going to love this one! Nice stamping!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just perfect, Wendy! You are getting good use from that cross. Next you will need to do a christening card!

Cindy Linthicum said...

I think your card is perfect for the occasion. It's a beautiful card.

D'Ann said...

What a beautiful card befitting the occasion! Love everything about it! :)