Sunday, April 29, 2018

Covered Notepads

Hello & Happy Sunday!

A cool and windy day is on tap here. Big change from yesterday!
Going to be a down day here. Yesterday we did alot, even got the AC's put back in for the big warm up that's to come this week. Kelsey & Shady are to come to visit this afternoon so Shady can play in the yard with Gigi & Bailee. 

Today I have 2 more covered notepads to share. 
These were made last week one day as I was trying to use up a few notepads I had lying around.



This notepad was made using many different things. Cardstock colors are Marina Mist & Soft Sky. The patterned paper is Crate Paper. The doily is Martha Stewart. Sentiment is one I picked up a
long time ago at AC Moore and there is no sticker on it. 
I really like the pretty colors of this one!



This notepad was made with Stampin Up's Tutti Fruitti DSP. The sentiment is from the Waterfront stamp set. The diecut leaf and piece under the sentiment are from the Flourish Thinlits. Lastly I added some clear rhinestones and a Real Red Taffeta bow.

I still have 2 more notepads on my shelf in my stamp room that I will fancy up soon!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

More of Wendy at her best! Beautiful notepads, girlie! Yep, we got lots done here to, and this morning the lawn got it's spring dose of fertilizer. Very cool here today, so who knows what we will get into. Would like to get a few things planted, but I heard the word frost for before the warm up.

Carol L said...

Your notepads are always such much fun to see, and I love the colors, patterns and sentiments you add to them. As for me, I feel like the doggie in your pic - it's a chillin' kinda day for me :) We started watching the Phillies game but at 6-0, it doesn't look promising for the Phillies to win! Might go take a snooze instead :)

JD/ Jill said...

These are really cute and a great idea!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great little gift to have on hand! They both look great.