Saturday, April 21, 2018

Feather Together

Hello & Happy Saturday!

A nice day is on tap, finally!
This morning the sun is shining and that makes me happy!
My puppies are at doggy day spa this morning for their every 6 week makeovers. They will be hungry & tired when they get back home and then will crash & burn the rest of the afternoon.

Today I have a set of cards to show that were made for a card order.
They asked for anything with plaid paper....and I am a sucker for plaid paper!




As I was purging thru things in my stamp room this past week I came across this sheet of paper from Chatterbox. I probably have had it in my stash for atleast 10 years! I'm sure I am not the only paper hoarder, am I?

Card Details:

Stamps: Feather Together
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chatterbox Paper
Accessories: Night of Navy Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This set came together so easily and will be very mail friendly!
I'm trying to get better about keeping my cards from being too bulked up that I have to pay for extra postage but sometimes I just love lots of layer, ribbon & dimension!
What's a crafter to do?!

**********************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Bwahaha.... paper hoarder? Muah? Just ask Carol! I do love your cards but I bet I would have hidden that plaid for another 10 years! Hee hee.

Carol L said...

What Mary Anne said above ROFL! I really like that plaid and I have a whole shelf of pretty papers leftover from my scrapbooking days which I need to use! Thanks for the inspiration - cuz I'm a sucker for plaid too! This is a great design with the diagonal panel sentiment! Love 'em! Have a great Saturday!

Janice M said...

Oh I'm a sucker for plaid! These are CAS and perfect. I'm definitely a paper hoarder! Have more than I can ever use and always finding more.

Cindy Linthicum said...

What great plaid paper for guy cards! Perfect for keeping it simple.