Saturday, June 8, 2019

Good Morning, Magnolia

Hello & Happy Saturday!

The weekend is here but not much going on!
My hubby's first week at his new job has gone well.
Lots of long days learning the routine & people.

I managed to get my house cleaned this week and stamp almost everyday!
As I said yesterday my order arrived Thursday and the one set I wanted the most was the first one to see ink....Good Morning, Magnolia!



Aren't those flowers beautiful?!
This Z Fold style card was a tutorial I seen done by Angie Juda recently and I loved it!
I have used it quite a bit on some of my cards. This design allows more of the DSP to show on the front! 
The little magnolia on the sentiment panel is diecut straight from the Magnolia Lane DSP!
I am so happy Stampin Up is making more & more of their papers coordinate with matching dies!
This set is also loaded with wonderful sentiments that I know will get used bunches!

Card Details:

Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories: Magnolia Memory Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is one fabulous bundle of gorgeous-ness!
And the DSP is to die for!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Good Morning Magnolia is so pretty and the design you used is wonderful. Glad you got to get an order in, and enjoy some stamping. Washer has been running for an hour, already. Where does all this housework come from? Enjoy your weekend!

Carol L said...

THis is such a pretty card, and I like the soft, pastel colors on the magnolia with the dark design in the background paper! Very pretty card!