Sunday, June 9, 2019

Beautiful Magnolia

Hello & Happy Sunday!

My hubby had to go to work this morning for some kind of training for all the employees.
The sun is shining brightly but I think eventually showers are to move in.
It's also a bit brisk out. I shut all my windows as do I dare to say that I was cold!?
Yep, one day i'm a heat box, then next i'm cold....

Anyways, I have another Magnolia card for you!
All I will say is that this set is amazing!



My friend Vicki wanted me to use this set last week when it arrived so this is the second one I cranked out that afternoon!
Lots of coloring but the Stampin Blends make it so easy!
My sentiment also had more words on it that I masked off because I wasn't really keen with the last sentence. Do you ever cut your stamps apart to make the words fit for the occasion?

Card Details:

Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories: Magnolia Memory Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, So Saffron Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


So pleased with how both of my Magnolia cards have turned out!
I see many more pretty cards in my future with this bundle!
It's a must have!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Another great card with this great magnolia set! The sentiment looks perfect as is, so I don't know what you removed, but it didn't need it whatever it was! Beautiful!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been slacking on my comments... sorry! This is gorgeous. Might need to look into this set.

Vicki Burdick said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!