Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Paper Players Challenge 447

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday, my dear sweet husband had that nagging tooth pulled!
The oral surgeon said it was definitely cracked and did fall apart as he was pulling it out.
He has quite the deep hole in the back now which in time will heal.
It was a bottom back molar that has been giving him grief for the last year and a half.
All along they think it was cracked and just not showing on x-rays.
I am sure in a few days he will feel SO much better and happy that this whole experience is now behind him!

Anyways, last evening he slept so while he was resting I ran off to my stamp table.
This week The Paper Players Challenge has a sketch for us!





I love how simple this sketch was and that it took me literally 10 minutes to whip this up!
I wanted to make a card for Shawn to fill out and send to the surgeon for everything they did for him this week. They got him in quickly which is sometimes not an easy task!
 I wanted to use some Magnolia Lane DSP and my sentiment came from the Butterfly Gala stamp set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So easy!
Thanks to the ladies from The Paper Players for another awesome challenge!
I have been enjoying them!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


I bet Mike knows what day it is! 
Haha!
That silly camel always makes me laugh!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad that dirty deed is now behind him. Hope he heals quickly. Lovely CAS card, and I adore that dainty scalloped edge.

Carol L said...

I just love that pretty magnolia paper and this card made with it! I'm sure the surgeon will appreciate your taking time to make him a card too. I made one for the doc who operated on my thumb and he was so tickled that a patient would do something like that for him. Docs need a little love and appreciation too :) Glad Shawn is feeling better, and you already know how much I like that silly camel! It's Hump DAaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Mike mike mike mike etc

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfect, I love that paper and the sentiment fit perfectly with the sketch. So glad Shawn got that tooth taken care of. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Simple but so effective Wendy! I love the edging detail and your panel and sentiment are perfectly proportioned. Best wishes to your husband - I'm sure that tooth is better out than in! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wendy, this is gorgeous! I love the edging and that beautiful DSP! Great way to use our sketch! Hope your hubby is feeling much better! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX