Tuesday, June 4, 2019

2019 Graduation Card

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today will be a busy day for me as my house needs some attention!
It's been upside down & inside out with Shawn being home and us doing things around the house the last few weeks. My floors are filthy so i'll just leave it at that!

2 weeks ago my customer needed a graduation card.
Since we've been busy I just reached for some easy things and whipped up a card for her.
The colors needed to be blue & gold but I used Daffodil Delight for the gold.





Card Details;

Stamps: Blue Ribbon (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories: Large Number Framelits (retired), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Daffodil Delight 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was pretty happy with it especially since my stamping mojo has left the building!
I hope this week I can find my way back now that hubby has gone back to work!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Easy you say.... it is made with perfect details. I am sure it was just right for her graduate. I have a couple on hand, but normally do not need them. What a glorious morning it is! Birds are chirping like it is the first days of spring. Enjoy, and best of luck to Shawn on his first day back.

Carol L said...

I really like this great design with the school colors and the year! It's fantastic and says it all perfectly for the grad. Ahem, those happen to be my former school colors - you nailed the ole blue n gold :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Great graduation card!!