Wednesday, June 12, 2019

As You See It Challenge 202

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!

I have been on a much needed roll with playing with my stamps, ink & paper this past week!
I have been trying hard to look for challenges to help me create cards and I found this one on my friend, LeAnne's blog and thought to play along....



I decided to play with my To A Wild Rose bundle to create a pretty card!





Such a wonderful stamp set with some beautiful sentiments included!
This set was designed by Mary Ellen Byler for her Million Dollar Sales Achievement!
Congrats to her!
As soon as I seen this set I wanted it for those 2 step flowers!
The Wild Rose Dies are a lovely compliment to this set and in my opinion it's a gotta have bundle!

Card Details:

Stamps: To A Wild Rose
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow DSP (retired)
Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Thanks for the challenge ladies!
Love this color combo and all the samples they shared!
Check them out & play along!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you are finding enjoyment in creating. This card is just lovely, and I can see why you fell in love with it. Great little details and colors.

Vicki Burdick said...

So beautiful, I love that color combo!!!

LeAnne said...

This set is on my "maybe I want it, maybe I don't" list.....you always make florals look so beautiful, and I just can't seem to make them work! These colors are perfect for those big blooms, and of course, I LOVE the polka dots! So sad they don't have more of them this year!! Lovely card, great use of the AYSI colors!!

Carol L said...

Those flowers are so pretty and I love the colors you used to create them for the challenge! A beautiful design with a great sentiment too! It's hard to imagine this picture perfect day will eventually turn into a complete washout again :(

Heather Cooper said...

Wendy, your flowers look so lovely in our challenge colours! You did such a great job of your layout and overall design! Your card is a real eye-pleaser! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

Wendy, these colours work so well with florals. It's a great design and shows off both the set and the colours. Like LeAnne, I've havered over this set ever since pre-order started but have finally ordered it and hope it will be there when I get back from holiday. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.