Sunday, June 16, 2019

Parcels & Petals

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I'm up and soon headed out the door for a haircut appointment!
Nothing much planned on our agenda today since we did quite a bit yesterday.
We went on a little trip to visit my friend, LeAnne Pugliese.
I'll have more about that tomorrow on my blog so be sure to stop back!

So today I have a card to share that I made using the Parcels & Petals stamp set.
It's a nice set that has great sentiments included and I was sure to pair it up with some new In Colors!




I made this card to use for the Fab Friday Challenge last Thursday but I wasn't quite sure on it so I decided to share it today. My fish card won out over this one.
I love a monochromatic card and that's what I had in mind when making this then I added a pop of black to make things pop. 
Seaside Spray is one of the new SU In Colors. It's pretty!

Card Details:

Stamps: Parcels & Petals
Ink: Seaside Spray, Memento Black
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Seaside Spray DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Seaside Spray Linen Ribbon, Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I even decorated the inside but forgot to take a picture of it.
Anyways, I hope you like this one!

***********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a very pretty color on the card, and I love all the stamped elements! Please wish your hubs a very happy father's day for me and I hope your day is a great one!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty! I love that nes color and that gingham paper is the bomb diggety!!! Have a great day!

LeAnne said...

After seeing this card (and your pretty wrapping paper), I think I might have to get this set...and that ribbon! How gorgeous is that?! Of course, I've already ordered all the gingham, LOL! You are an ENABLER, my friend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMGosh... I have to drag out my catalog... I just love that color. I assume it is a new one.....my list is getting too long. Beautiful!