Friday, June 7, 2019

Sailing Home

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday my Stampin Up order arrived!
My friend Deb and I went together and put in an order from the new Stampin Up catalog.
She loves anything with lighthouses so she wanted the Sailing Home Bundle w coordinating DSP.
I only ordered the DSP because I already have a couple sail boat stamp sets.
I took my Come Sail Away DSP and created a tag to put on her bag with her goodies in!




I took these pictures with my phone only because I was in a hurry to get it finished before she stopped to pick it up!

Project Details:

Stamps: High Tide, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP
Accessories: Delightful Day Tag Topper, Circle Layering Framelits, Night of Navy Enamel Dot, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


With her order added to mine we earned hostess rewards and I wanted to share them with her.
I picked up some Sail Away Trinkets & Baker's Twine for both of us.
Here I put that stuff to good use on a Thank You for her.



Project Details:

Stamps: BYOP (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP
Accessories: Delightful Day Tag Topper, Circle Layering Framelits, Sail Away Trinkets, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thank you, Deb!
I hope you enjoy your bag of goodies!

***********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This bundle is on my wish list too! What a great idea to share your goodies!! Your gift and goodies bags are wonderful! I haven't even decided what I want yet....definitely do it today!

Vicki Burdick said...

Wendy, you are the best!!! The kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful person I have the pleasure of calling friend! Thank you both for giving me that awesome order!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is so awesome! I never have enough beachy stuff! Love that twine!

Carol L said...

I'm definitely out of the loop and have not even seen a new catalog yet! I'm lost LOL What fun it must be to do a joint order and share it, and the lighthouse looks great with those seagulls and the little anchor tied to the bag! NJ